Table of Contents
NLP, Semantic & Linguistic SDKs Overview
- Semantic and text-based classification
- Scalable server-based NLP processing system with API
- Extracts text from all kind of digital file formats
- Extracts persons, entities, facts and the relationship from unstructured natural language texts
- Currently supported languages English & Russian
…more about: InfoExtractor SDK
- Scalable server based classification system with API
- Offers classification toolkit to organize unstructured information
- Semantic-based classification for English & Russian
- Support for 39 languages for statistical classification
- Only small training sets required
…more about: SmartClassifier
Advanced Text Analysis
- ABBYY Compreno is a unique technology of natural language texts processing.
- Due to over 15 years of linguistic research ABBYY has developed the innovative approach to text analysis which allows to get to the meaning of the text and bring machine analysis a step closer to human text processing.
- Unlike technologies based on statistic algorithms, which do not “know” anything about the language and can therefore only learn from the concept frequencies and co-occurrences in the text, ABBYY Compreno Technology possesses knowledge about meanings and their relationships in the natural language.