Table of Contents
Receipt Capture SDK
Receipt Capture News
- Receipt Capture SDK 1 - Release 1 available (21.06.2016)
- This is the first release of ABBYY Receipt Capture SDK 1. Key features and benefits:
- Easy-to-integrate SDK automatically extracting data from receipts.
- For providers of Customer Loyalty Management software and services.
- Extraction of basic fields, extended fields and line items.
- Pre-trainied for 100+ USA top retail chains.
- Can be easily trained for new chains via API.
Receipt Capture SDK - Download
The ABBYY Receipt Capture SDK is an easy-to-integrate technology that automatically extracts data from receipts and saves time and money on development and manual work.
The ABBYY Receipt Capture SDK supports both scanned receipts and receipt images snapped by a smartphone.
Why ABBYY Receipt Capture SDK?
- Reduce costs. Since there is no need to implement your own parsing algorithms, using the ABBYY Receipt Capture SDK is less expensive to deploy than tuning basic OCR SDK for receipt capture. High accuracy makes verification cheaper as well. And, of course, using automatic ABBYY Receipt Capture SDK (even in combination with manual verification) is cheaper than just using manual parsing.
- Accurate data extraction even on mobile photos. Our enhanced image pre-processing allows for a strong increase in recognition accuracy, as it overcomes the common problems that plague the receipt capture process: illegible text, easily crumpled paper, blurred and angled photos.
- Reduce time to market. Receipt layout dramatically varies from vendor to vendor, so the receipt capture solution has to accommodate the undefined receipt structure. Tuning basic OCR SDK to meet that challenge requires significant time. With our SDK, you can quickly offer a receipt capture feature to your customers.
- Web API is available. The solution is available in the form of offline SDK and Web API. Receipt recognition in the cloud possesses virtually unlimited scalability; it is not tied to an OS and can be used in mobile apps.
Use case description
- Loyalty Management
- Corporate Expense Management
- Personal Expense Management