Table of Contents
SDK Product Lines Overview
OCR & Document Conversion
- Comprehensive SDK for OCR and document conversion
- Desktop & server scenarios
- OCR, Barcode Recognition, ICR (without template matching)
- Broad set of features & sophisticated tuning options
- Processing Profiles
- > 200 languages
- Windows Azure based OCR Service with API – OCR provided by FineReader Engine
- High quality ABBYY OCR and Document Conversion as a Cloud service
- Easy to integrate via RESTful API
- Samples for .NET, cURL, Java, PHP, Phyton and mobile platforms: Windows Phone, iOS and Android
- No pre-investment - pay as you use!
Mobile & Embedded
- Empowers your mobile app with Real-Time text recognition
- Recognize text directly from the cameras live video preview
- Recognition of text in real-world scenes
- Support of 63 languages
- Works on the user's device
- Supported operating systems: iOS, Android
- New Technology released November 2016
- OCR + Business Card Reading feature
- Barcode Recognition
- Compact code, small footprint
- Designed for special OCR and document conversion scenarios
- Integration in hardware & special devices
- No “ready-to-ship” SDK
- Requirements are defined based on the implementation and needed features
- Project customization needed
- Easy-to-integrate SDK automatically extracting data from receipts.
- For providers of Customer Loyalty Management software and services.
- Extraction of basic fields, extended fields and line items.
- Pre-trainied for 100+ USA top retail chains.
- Can be easily trained for new chains via API.
- Designed for Classification and Data Capture scenarios
- Intelligent document separation
- Suited for desktop & server scenarios
- Fixed Forms matching & data extraction
- FlexiLayout support ( = free forms technology)
- Supported operating system: Windows, Linux on request (enterprise projects only)
ABBYY develops a broad set of core technologies. They are rolled out as tool-kits (SDKs) for different use cases and platforms. At the same time ABBYY offers products and solutions based on the same technology stack.
The ABBYY technology can be used for:
- Converting images or image only PDFs into text, editable formats, XML or searchable PDFs
- Separate a stream of scanned pages into logical documents
- Classify documents
- Exact data from the documents
- Analyze the image/PDF layout and reconstruct an editable office documents