Mobile OCR Engine Archive
The list of the old moblile platforms that were supported by Mobile OCR Engine.
- First real implementation on Nokia phones back in 2006
- The changes in the mobile market and ecosystem kicked out this operating system
- Early smartphones were powered by Windows Mobile
- but this OS was not able to gain any significant market share when also the usability changed from using a stylus to fingers
- ABBYY provided a functional implementation of a Mobile OCR Engine for Intel powered devices with MeeGo/Tizen.
- Mobile OCR Engine for Bada
existed, but was never rolled out publicly, because there was no apps ecosystem for this operating system
- No tags, yet