Table of Contents
Download Overview - InfoExtractor
- InfoExtractor 2.6 - Release 2
- Release Date: 29 Dec 2016
- Part#: 1329-2
Download the latest release:
InfoExtractor 2.x – Login needed
What's new in Version 2.6 (R2)?
Text Extraction from source document
A detailed list of bugfixes will be available from 16 January 2017.
Integration guide, deployment guide
New Features in Version 2.6
German language support
- ABBYY InfoExtractor SDK can be used to extract information from texts in German language.
- Fast analysis mode
The fast analysis mode can significantly speed up the processing of documents at the cost of a relatively small (<10%) drop in the quality of extracted information.
- Minimal response mode
The minimal response mode can speed up the processing of small one-page documents.
- Adjusted Installer
The installer has been extended with a serial number dialog to detect which product has been licensed and will be installed (ASC, AIE, both).
- Task live time
Task live time determines how long tasks will be kept on the server after the results have been received (time in days). Default live time is unlimited.
- Appearance of Working Folder for user data keeping
Working Folder is a folder which is used to store the preserved user data (user dictionaries), information about system configuration (user accounts, processing services set and their settings) or temporary files.
- Batch Mode
In batch mode several files (.zip) can be sent for classification in one batch.
- Technology module installation via REST API method
The Basic Compreno Technology Module extracts only basic entities and facts. To ensure a certain level of quality of extracted information, you will need to obtain a customized Compreno Technology Module. Next to using the ABBYY Compreno Admin Console, custom technology modules can now be installed via REST API methods.
- Password setting supported for encrypted PDF files processing
Security assurance for (confidential) PDF files to prevent unauthorized reading, copying, printing or any other form of processing of PDF files.
- Online help for REST API
Errors include link to the description in the web help for quick reference.
- Separate documentation for ASC and AIE
Documentation (Integration Guide, Deployment Guide, User Guide) now available for each Compreno product separately (ASC, AIE) or as combined documents if both products are installed together.
Previous Versions and Releases
Version 2.6 Release 1
InfoExtractor 2.6 - Release 1
- Release Date: 07 Nov 2016
- Part#: 1329-1
- Changes in Release 1: For new features introduced in Version 2.6 Release 1 please refer to the section above.
Version 2.5 Release 3
InfoExtractor 2.5 - Release 3
- Release Date: 09 June 2016
- Part#: 1306/4
- Changes in Release 3
- Documentation update
- Minor bug fixes
- Recognition Server Proxy component was removed
Version 2.5 Release 2
InfoExtractor 2.5 - Release 2
- Release Date: 08 Feb 2016
- Part#: 1306/3