Table of Contents
FineReader Engine 6.x Win
- Release Date was released 08/2002
FineReader Engine 6.0 Latest Release
- Release Date: 23.11.2007
- Part#: 267/33
- Build: 188.8.131.524
- Features and Changes:
- Added support of the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista,
- Windows Vista x64,
- Windows Server 2003 x64,
- Windows XP x64.
- Samples and Inc folders are installed in “..\Users\Public\ABBYY\FineReader Engine\6.02\” folder on Windows Vista. It solves the problem of accessing the samples on Vista under not privileged account
FineReader Engine 6 Download are no longer provided, because the product line is out of support and sales.
End of Life Statement
- FineReader Engine 6.0 is out of support and sales!
- The version was released 2002
- The last maintenance release was published 2007
- With the launch of Version 9 October 2008 the Release is out of support, this means
- No license sales
- No reactivation
- No technical support
- If the licenses are under maintenance, please switch to the latest version of FineReader Engine.
- Microsoft stopped supporting all operating systems that were officially supported by Version 6.
- ABBYY will not make any technical changes or not provide technical support for this SDK Version.
- Please see also the ABBYY Technical Support Policy:
- If you still have a installed base of your software in the market and you want/have to upgrade to a newer SDK Version, please contact ABBYY