Table of Contents
FineReader Engine 9.0 Linux
- FineReader Engine 9.0 Linux Release Date: April 2010
- FineReader Engine 9.5 Maintenance Release 1
- Updated version of the OCR technology, no new features
- Download password changed
- Release Date: 16.07.2013
FineReader Engine 9.0 Linux Download
Product Related PDF
- 4 page product brochure for FineReader Engine 9.0 for Linux - EN
FineReader Engine as a Daemon
FineReader Engine 9 for Linux contains a code sample to use ABBYY OCR as an OCR Service on one machine. Learn more about the "OCR as a daemon" sample
- Question? ∨ Trial? → get in contact with ABBYY.
- Please use this form on abbyy.com and select the proper region - then the right person can contact you - some details in the comment field help as well
- Note: Just to save your time: SPAM requests will be deleted right away - Read here why...
- No tags, yet