FineReader Engine 6.0 Linux
- First Release of FineReader Engine for Linux was published: September 2003
End of Life Statement
- FineReader Engine 6.0 for Linux is out of support and sales!
- The SDK version 6.0 was released 2003
- The last maintenance release was published June 2005
- This version is not compatible with the latest Linux compilers
- The successor version FineReader Engine 8.0 for Linux (EPS) was released in 2006.
- With the launch of Version 9 April 2010 the Version 6.0 is out of support, this means
- No license sales
- No reactivation
- No technical support
- If the licenses are under maintenance, please switch to the latest version of FineReader Engine for Linux.
- ABBYY will not make any technical changes or not provide technical support for this SDK Version.
- Please see also the ABBYY Technical Support Policy:
- If you still have a installed base of your software in the market and you want/have to upgrade to a newer SDK Version, please contact ABBYY
- No tags, yet