Table of Contents
FineReader Engine 11 Linux
- FineReader Engine 11 Linux - Release 6 Update available (14.03.2016)
- This release is a patch to the latest official maintenance release of the product (FineReader Engine 11 R6), that contains speed optimizations due to new heap manager. Fine-tuning this distributive to Linux OS memory management specifics allowed us to overcome previous speed limitations.
- FineReader Engine 11 Linux - Release 6 available. (25.12.2015)
- FineReader Engine 11 Linux - Release 4 available. (19.06.2015)
- FineReader Engine 11 Linux - Release 3 available. (01.12.2014)
- FineReader Engine 11 Linux - Release 2 available. (14.04.2014)
- FineReader Engine 11 Linux - Release 1 available. (24.10.2013)
- FineReader Engine 11 Performance Guide (EN) – New
- New Feature Comparison Version 11: Windows - Linux - OS X:
FineReader Engine 11 Linux Download
FineReader Engine as a Daemon
FineReader Engine for Linux contains a code sample to use ABBYY OCR as an OCR Service on one machine. Learn more about the "OCR as a daemon" sample
- Trial or Questions? → get in contact with ABBYY.
- Please use this form on abbyy.com and select the proper region
only then the right person can contact you
- Note: Just to save your time: SPAM requests will be deleted right away - Read here why...
CLI for Linux
- FineReader Engine 11 CLI for Linux is now officially available! (15.05.2014)
- See what is new: What is new in the CLI 11