Table of Contents
FineReader Engine for Linux
- Linux is a serious, flexible, secure and stable OS.
- ABBYY has long time experience with this OS offering Linux OCR SDKs since 2003.
- ABBYY OCR on Linux is continuously developed and extended.
FineReader Engine Linux Releases
- Learn more about the new features that are available in Version 11
Technology & Product Releases
FineReader Engine as a Daemon
FineReader Engine for Linux contains a code sample to use ABBYY OCR as an OCR Service on one machine. Learn more about the "OCR as a daemon" sample
Command line OCR for Linux
FineReader Engine Linux comes with a source code sample to compile a CLI application. To be able to test this code sample interested customers have to sign a Trial License Agreement to test the SDK.
To make it easier to test ABBYY OCR under Linux, ABBYY now officially provides a easy to install CLI application for Linux. If you are satisfied with the ease of use and integration and the CLI-API, then you are free to purchase a license without investiong in the SDK FineReader Engine for Linux.
- Visit: http://www.ocr4linux.com/
- Fulltext OCR or Data Extraction? FineReader Engine <-> FlexiCapture Engine
- Question? ∨ Trial? → get in contact with ABBYY.
- Please use this form on abbyy.com and select the proper region - then the right person can contact you - some details in the comment field help as well
- Note: Just to save your time: SPAM requests will be deleted right away - Read here why...