Table of Contents
Cloud OCR Business & Pricing
- ABBYY's new online OCR Service is running on Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure.
- The service and the back end can serve any volumes of pages, coming from different sources
- Mobile devices
- Desktop and Server machines, no matter if they run Windows, Linux, Mac OS, BSD or Unix
- The ABBYY OCR service is designed to offer a simple “pay as you go” model so that you are only charged by the volume that is processed.
Development / Trial Licensing
- You can register for a free developer account online at the ABBYY Cloud OCR Site
- There you will also find Code Samples and test images you can use for free
- You can use up to 50 own images for development - you can re-process them without reducing the page counter
- Support will be provided via the ABBYY Developer forum.
- Visit: http://ocrsdk.com/
Small Volume Licensing
- Page volumes up to 30.000 pages can be purchased only online
- The minimal payment amount is only $9.99
- The service will count processed document pages or recognized area/field.
- The page volume is valid for a certain amount of time - like pre-paid minutes on a phone.
Production Volume Pricing - Pre-Paid
- The latest prices can be found here: http://ocrsdk.com/plans-and-pricing/
- These page packs can easily be purchased online
- All volumes are valid for 90 days before they expire;
The expiration date will be extended, when another page pack is purchased.
Production Volume Pricing - Subscription
If you would like to integrate ABBYY's Online OCR service as an essential part of your applications, business processes or service offerings, then it is likely that
- the needed page/document volume is hard to calculate
- the usage peaks/volume distribution is unknown.
ABBYY can offer different subscription models, where a monthly/quarterly/yearly subscription fee provides access to the OCR service, without running into an “end of pre-paid volume” situation.
- It is easy to sign up for the OCR service with an online subscription
- Changing the packaging can be made online
- Subscription period minimum: 1 month +
- Latest prices and details can be found on http://ocrsdk.com/plans-and-pricing/#subscription
Customized, contract based Subscription
- The subscription includes a certain amount of images/documents within a agreed renewable period
- Subscription period minimum 12+ months
- Payment for subscription with contacts with an invoice is possible
- Minimum volume: 100,000 pages per month