Knowledge Base & Support
ABBYY provides SDK customers with technical support in accordance with the general Support Policy.
ABBYY technical support for SDK products covers:
- explanation of product features and general application support
- answers to the questions about: installation, activation, usage, etc.
- simple issues included in user manual and/or FAQ, workarounds for known bugs, recommendations on the scanning
ABBYY technical support is free of charge:
- for the new developers during the 60 days trial period of SDKs.
- for all customers of ABBYY SDKs for the 30 days period after the initial purchase.
Beyond the intial 30 days period ABBYY technical support is provided only to the customers who have valid Software Maintenance Agreement for the ABBYY SDK.
Regional & office specific ABBYY Support hours & contact address please find here.
The following 10 articles in the Knowledge Base were recently created/updated: